25 spring 2021 r., At the stage of extension to large visits from the date of the 30-th date of the renewal of the independence of Ukraine (24 r. (Spring 23, 1989), in the Uzhgorod metro station, an inspection was carried out.
In the course of late, veterans of the fighters for the independence of Ukraine from the 1980s, the ear of the 90s, played. of the last century: Bishop Viktor Bed, People’s Deputy of Ukraine І Sklikannya, Head of the Transcarpathian Regional Association of Fighters for the Independence of Ukraine, Honorable Head of the Transcarpathian Regional Organization of the People’s Movement of Ukraine (Head of the Russian Republic of Ukraine in 1989 travine 1992), Pavlo Fedaka, the head of the Transcarpathian region (m. Uzhgorod), Yaroslav Moyshevich (m. Uzhgorod), Mikhailo Bedey (m. Uzhgorod), Boris Kachur (m. Mukachevo), Vasil Mulesa (m. Irshava), Mikhailo Nosa (smt Dubove Tyachivsky district), Antonina Vchorashnya (m. Uzhgorod), Vasil Olashin (m. Uzhgorod), Yaroslav Kolchar (m. Uzhgorod), Mikhailo Basarab (m. Uzhgorod), Fedir Burishin (m. Khust), Evgen Yasinsky (m.Uzhgorod) and іnshі.
Andriy Kornat, the head of the People’s Movement of Ukraine, Viktor Vk. Trouble, the head of the Transcarpathian regional organization of the NRU, Oleksandr Turtle, the protector of the head of the WKO NRU, Viktor Ponzel, the head of the WKO NRU Governor, the head of the Transcarpathian VGO “Young Narodny Rukh” and Andriy Yalovy, the ex-head of the WKO NRU.
After the speeches, Bishop Victor Bed, chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional Society of Fighters for the Independence of Ukraine in the twentieth century and Victor Vk. Bed, the head of the Transcarpathian regional organization of the People’s Movement of Ukraine, held a solemn awarding procedure.
For services to the Ukrainian nation and the State of Ukraine, participation in the Ukrainian national liberation struggles of the late 80’s – early 90’s of the twentieth century, personal contribution to the restoration of state independence of Ukraine (August 24, 1991) and on the occasion of the Glorious Jubilee – On the 30th anniversary of the restoration of Ukraine’s independence, the medals “30 years of the restoration of Ukraine’s independence” were awarded to:
1. Bed Victor
2. Bed Vladimir Vasilyevich
3. Basarab Mikhail Mikhailovich
4. Bedei Mikhail Ivanovich
5. Mykola Ivanovych Vovk
6. Yesterday’s Antonina Ivanovna
7. Moyshevich Yaroslav Matviyovych
8. KolcharVyacheslav Dmitrovich
9. Olashin Vasil Stepanovich
10. Fedaka Pavlo Mikhailovich
11. Sheregiy Vasyl Mykhailovych
12. Yasinsky Eugene Mikhailovich
13. Blacksmith Victor Ilyich
14. Bachynsky Ivan Edmundovych (handed over to his wife for the transfer).
15. Mulesa Vasily Vasilyevich
16. Deshko Elizaveta Mykhailivna
17. Kachur Boris Mikhailovich
18. Gud Yaroslav Vasilyevich
19. Lyakh Stepan Petrovich
20. Baran Stepan Ivanovich
21. Putrash Oleg Petrovich
22. Chorba Alexander Alexandrovich
23. Popdyakunik Alexander Alexandrovich
24. Ryazanov Vasily Vasilyevich
25. Sparrow Yuri Ivanovich
26. Derin Dmitry Vasilyevich
27. Shinkar Mikhail Ivanovich
28. Mykhailo Fedorovych Dochynets
29. Kopolovets Vasyl Ivanovych
30. Buryshyn Fedor Ivanovich
31. Nose Mikhail Ivanovich
32. Soima Ivan Mikhailovich
33. Manivchuk Bohdan Yuriiovych (handed over to his son for transfer).
Also, for the manifestation of patriotism, active public position in the establishment of the Ukrainian national idea and on the occasion of the Glorious Jubilee – the 30th anniversary of the restoration of state independence of Ukraine, the medal “30 years of restoration of independence of Ukraine” was awarded to the following activists:
1. Kornat Andrey Vladimirovich
2. Martyniuk Igor Alexandrovich
3. Turtle Alexander Leonidovich
4. Yalovy Andrey Ivanovich
5. Bed Victor Victor
6. Bed Yulian Viktorovych
7. Ponzel Victor Viktorovich
8. Lyzanets Vasyl Vasyliovych
9. Zhablyak Maria Dmitrievna
10. Kelechen Ivan Ivanovich
11. Rushchak Vladislav Vasilyevich
12. Sazonov Alexander Alexandrovich
13. Chipesh Roman Mikhailovich
14. Gachkailo Victor Vladimirovich
15. Gavrilets Mikhail Ilyich
After the awarding procedure, a festive fraternal meal took place.
Press service of WKO NRU